Here is a great recipe that’s so easy your kids can do it. It tastes great and is a healthy meal for the whole family. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
Easy Made Chicken Pot Pie
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, green beans, corn)
12 oz cooked chicken breast – chopped to desired consistency
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in medium bowl; distribute evenly into ovenproof bowls or small pie pans. (Most cereal bowls will work) Top with shredded cheese
2. Mix four and baking powder in medium bowl. Cut in cream cheese spread with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse (pea sized) crumbs
3. Stir in milk with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened
4. Divide dough into 4 balls. Pat out dough into 5″ circles on lightly floured surface. Prick tops several times with fork to allow steam to escape.
5. Place dough on top of chicken mixture.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Make 4 servings